PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!
First, we are SO excited to be open and ready to serve you again! We have missed YOU! In order to open we have made some changes to inform you of, on top of the new protocols we have and will be continuing to follow to abide by the CDC regulations:
• We will be appointment only until further notice. NO walk-ins.
• We are not permitted to have anyone in our waiting area. Instructions for arrival include:
- When arriving for your appointment, you must remain in your vehicle.
- You will call and let us know you have arrived.
- We will have a COVID-19 Release Form that you must sign before entering the building. An employee will bring the paperwork to your vehicle after you have called and let us know of your arrival.
- When it is clear for you to enter the building, you will be allowed to enter.
• First Time Clients: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment and an employee will bring you your paperwork and COVID-19 Release Form to your vehicle.
• You are REQUIRED to wear a mask in the building. Please bring your mask with you. If you do not have a mask, you can purchase one for $2. You are not required to wear a mask if it interferes with treatment.
• After entering the building:
- You will be guided straight to your treatment room.
- If you need to use the restroom, please notify your therapist prior to treatment. The hall and restroom will have to be clear before you can go.
- Upon entering your room, you will wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer by the door.
• What to expect during your massage:
- Your therapist is required to wear a mask/face covering. They are also required to wear gloves while working on your face and hands. If you prefer gloves through the whole session, please notify your therapist.
• What to expect after your massage:
- Please remain in your room. When ready to leave, simply open your door to let your therapist know you are ready and they will escort you to the front for check out. This will help us in social distancing at the checkout desk.
• We will be allowing more time between clients in order to properly sanitize the treatment rooms.
• Due to implementing proper cleaning and sanitation protocol, please be patient with scheduling. We are limited with our daily appointments.
• We will NOT have a designated front-desk person. So please be patient when calling to schedule if you are not answered. Please be reassured we will call you back! Scheduling online is still available if that is more convenient for you!
• Christmas gift certificates will still be able to be used until July 10!
Again, we cannot express enough how excited we are to serve you again! We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you!
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times!