We continue to follow and abide by the CDC regulations:
• Appointment only until further notice. NO walk-ins.
• We are not permitted to have anyone in our waiting area.
• Upon the arrival of your appointment, you must remain in your vehicle.
• Please call us from the parking lot to let us know you have arrived.
• We will let you know when it is clear to enter the building.
UPON ENTRANCE INTO BUILDING:
• We will guide you straight to your treatment room.
• Please notify your therapist before treatment if you need to use the restroom. The hall and restroom will have to be clear before you can go.
• Wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer located by the door of your treatment room.
DURING YOUR SERVICE:
• Your therapist is required to wear a mask/face covering. They are also required to wear gloves while working on your face and hands. If you prefer gloves throughout the whole session, please notify your therapist.
AFTER YOUR SERVICE:
• Please remain in your room. Then, when you are ready to leave, open your door to let your therapist know, and they will escort you to the front for check out. This will help us in maintaining social distancing at the checkout desk.
• We are currently allowing more time between clients to sanitize the treatment rooms properly.
• Due to implementing proper cleaning and sanitation protocol, please be patient with scheduling. We are limited with our daily appointments.
• We do not currently have a designated front-desk person. Please be patient with us if you call and we do not immediately answer. Be assured that if you leave a message, we will return your call promptly. Scheduling online is still available if that is more convenient for you.
We appreciate your loyalty to The Wellness Spa and look forward to serving you soon!